SALES MANAGER ONLINE MARKETING - GERMAN SPEAKING (m/f/x)
Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Top location, free drinks, company events
We are looking forward to your application in German or English. Please use the button below to apply for the position and include your desired start date and salary expectations.
We are looking for a strong sales and business development individual who takes ownership of a growing business and further strengthens our team – the role includes both new client development as well as reactivation of existing clients and upselling new products.
- Proactively generating new business opportunities, building a pipeline and reaching out to potential partners
- Presenting the portfolio of adspree services (Branding assets, Performance Marketing, Influencer marketing, TV) and closing partnerships with top clients
- Participating in trade shows and industry events – enhancing client relations and being an ambassador for adspree
- Meeting sales KPIs and reporting to the Team Lead
- Bachelor or master degree in a business related field at a top university. (Strong profiles with different academic backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply as well)
- Fluent in English and German – proficiency in another European language is a plus
- Work experience and a proven track record in sales and business development
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relations and to understand and manage clients’ incentives and expectations
- Self-organization, Autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit
- Good knowledge of online marketing (gaming or mobile industry experience is a big plus)
- Ability to work smoothly in a fast-paced international environment