Online Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for a bright, hardworking, online-marketing intern to join our team. The candidate will have a diverse range of responsibilities across different aspects of our company and their attitude should reflect that. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and innovative, should have a degree in a relevant field and great communication skills.
- Being in charge of the affiliate network facet of the business
- Supporting the portal team with optimization of gaming portal performance
- Supporting the search marketing team with several user acquisition activities (SEM / SEO / Mediabuy)
- Monitoring active campaigns
- Analyzing campaign data and proposing actions accordingly
- Supporting the team on a diverse selection of projects
- Degree in a relevant field of education
- A natural team player
- Strong Excel skills
- Good sense of communication (and humour)
- Strong attitude for analysis and reporting
- Proactive attitude and passion for problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German. French language skills considered a plus
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Top location, free drinks, company events
We are looking forward to your application in German or English. Please use the button on the right to apply for the position and include your desired start date.
Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.