PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (m/f/x)
Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Top location, free drinks, company events
We are looking forward to your application in German or English. Please use the button below to apply for the position and include your desired start date and salary expectations.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Performance Marketing Manager, who will join our online marketing team in Berlin as the Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising team lead. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive and innovative with a strong background in search engine marketing and at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strategic planning, implementation, and optimization of international SEA & payed social campaigns for external customers in a variety of industries, as well as for our owned-and-operated gaming portals & online games.
- Creating complex mediaplans for big budget campaigns
- Monitoring performance indicators and effectiveness of our running campaigns and prepare marketing reports
- Continuous campaign performance optimization, using amongst other channels, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat
- Responsibility for a sizeable budget and perspectively building up your own team
- Market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in online marketing
- MSc/MA or BSc/BA degree in (online) marketing, business administration, communication or similar education
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in Performance Marketing
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Experience with tracking technology (Google Analytics, HasOffers, or similar) and bid management tools
- Good instincts for usability and on-page optimization
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German; French language skills considered a plus
- Goal oriented approach and willingness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of the online game industry beneficial (especially German, French and US)