Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers.
We help our partners with a 360° advertising approach including (performance-based) user acquisition from our broad range of own and external premium placements, customized influencer marketing campaigns, as well as TV campaigns in Germany.
We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
We are looking for a strong sales and business development individual who takes ownership of a growing business and further strengthens our team - the role encompasses both new client development as well as account management and includes the following tasks.
- Proactively generating new business opportunities, building a pipeline and reaching out to potential partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the industry’s top names by managing business development and partner relations with clients
- Leading sales efforts of own portals portfolio
- Managing existing and new user acquisition campaigns
- Participating in trade shows and industry events – enhancing client relations and being an ambassador for adspree
- Meeting sales KPIs and reporting to the Team Lead
- Significant work experience and a proven track record in sales and business development in the field of online marketing and user acquisition
- In-depth knowledge of performance-oriented business models (CPA) – ideally coupled with insights into branding and premium placements (CPM)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field preferably with focus on (online) marketing is good to have
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relations and to understand and manage clients’ incentives and expectations
- Self-driven and self-organized “Sales”- mindset
- Good business sense and quantitative capabilities
- Good knowledge of online marketing (gaming or mobile industry experience is a big plus)
- Proficiency in English and German – proficiency in another European language is a plus
- Ability to work smoothly in a fast-paced international environment
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office