SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTIVE - (m/f/x)
Adspree media (part of the gamigo group), is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Top location, free drinks, company events
We are looking forward to your application in German or English. Please use the button below to apply for the position and include your desired start date and salary expectations.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (m/f/d), who will be enthusiastic about being a part of this dynamic environment and has the essential skillset to sell video assets, Influencer Marketing & digital marketing to brands and agencies.
- You can understand the adspree media services, sales methodologies, prospecting techniques, and present adspree media products features, advantages and benefits thoroughly
- You will be the very first point of contact a potential customer will have with adspree media.
- You play a vital role not only in generating sales pipeline but helping us refine sales and marketing strategy based on your interactions and successes with prospects.
- As an experienced Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying new sales opportunities.
- Your ultimate goal will be to schedule qualified meetings with potential customers using modern-day sales techniques to connect your assigned Sales Representatives.
- You will be responsible for prospecting (incl. outbound cold calling) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects that display product fit.
- Keeping meticulous and detailed notes updated in our CRM system (Bitrix) and supporting marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Strong phone presence performing outbound & inbound sales activities, contacting potential customers through phone, emails, LinkedIn and other channels; preferred experience with heavy daily call volume responding to inbound leads combined with outbound cold prospecting
- Experience in Value-Based Selling techniques and lead generation is a plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota and sales metrics
- Experience in setting qualified appointments selling media & digital marketing services
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape and expertise in digital content.
- You have strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- A team player, problem-solver, and an effective communicator
- Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Business or similar
- Fluent in German and English – proficiency in another European language is a plus